JPCorporate International B.V. (JPC) is registered in The Netherlands under company registration number 32060442. We consider your privacy of utmost importance and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – EU, 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 – in respect of the collection, holding, storage, use and processing of personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE DO / DO NOT COLLECT
- If you complete the webform on our website contact page, we will receive your:
- Personal name,
- Company name,
- Telephone number,
- E-mail address
- Personal message requesting specific information.
- We also receive information given to us during meetings or in the course of carrying out projects for our clients.
- Visitors to our website are not required to disclose personal data to browse the website or to use our social media sites. Visitors do need to provide us with certain personal data in order for us to provide them with any of our services.
- We do not use any form of automated decision making or profiling. Therefore, none of our processing falls under article 22 of the GDPR.
- LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website contains links to external sites. We use bitlinks, a simple interface, to gain insight into cross-channel analytics. By using bitlinks we are able to measure the level of interest in the services we provide.
- The information we collect from bitlinks mentioned under 3 a), is limited to number of clicks, country, and media channel used. This does not provide us with any personal data.
- We do not take responsibility for the content on linked sites.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- The details mentioned under 2 a) and 2 b) above, are used for the sole purpose of
– sending you the information you requested
– preparing project proposals based on your requirements
– carrying out our consulting assignments that are tailored to your (evolving) needs
– setting up administration/invoicing procedures
- We retain personal data, as necessary, for the duration of the business relationship.
- We do not share personal data with other organisations and we do not sell any personal data.
- We do not share confidential personal data concerning an individual client with their employer.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that JPC keeps all personal data secure.
We do not store or process data outside of the EU.
- Erasure: We will erase personal data at your request without undue delay.
- Direct marketing: Prior to sending you a newsletter or any other generic form of business updates, you will be requested to give us your consent to do so.
You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- HOW TO CONTACT US